A practical workshop that teaches you how to install radiator heating systems from a given design.
The format is a mixture of classroom and practical sessions involving building a small working underfloor heating system run from a hydronic heat pump.
- Introduction to radiators, different types and specifications
- Key parts of radiators and how they work
- Radiator valves and connections
- Practical aspects of radiator selection and positioning
- Heat distribution methods
- Radiator system control
- Understand radiators and accessories required for installation
- How to pre-pipe installations
- How to hang radiators
- Connect the heating systems
- How to commission a central heating radiator system
- Prerequisites None
- Who should attend Installers