How do you get the best out of your central heating system? Learn the basics to ensure residential and commercial heating systems run efficiently and effectively.
This classroom-based workshop looks at the various system controls supplied by Central Heating New Zealand.
- Basic principles of heating control and how they work
- Define controls for specific installations and requirements
- How to connect controls to heat sources
- Underfloor heating controls – understanding floor and air sensors
- Heat distribution and multi-zone/multi-load control
- Understanding thermostats and digital controllers
- Latest generation proportional controllers
- Best practice and troubleshooting
- Building a basic thermostat control system
- Building a thermostat and timer control system
- Configuring a multi-zone underfloor control system
- House electrical systems
- Prerequisites None
- Who should attend Installers