How do you get the best out of your central heating system? Learn the basics to ensure residential and commercial heating systems run efficiently and effectively.
This classroom-based workshop looks at the various system controls supplied by Central Heating New Zealand. This half day course will run from the afternoon. Afternoon tea will be provided at the appropriate times.
- Basic principles of heating control and how they work
- Define controls for specific installations and requirements
- How to connect controls to heat sources
- Underfloor heating controls – understanding floor and air sensors
- Heat distribution and multi-zone/multi-load control
- Understanding thermostats and digital controllers
- Latest generation proportional controllers
- Best practice and troubleshooting
- Building a basic thermostat control system
- Building a thermostat and timer control system
- Configuring a multi-zone underfloor control system
- House electrical systems
- Prerequisites None
- Who should attend Installers