Register now to secure your space at one of our most popular workshops. Attendees will learn how to design and install an underfloor heating system run from a hydronic heat pump.
Our tutors help attendees design then install a real-life underfloor heating system. Attendees take away a step-by-step manual with photographs and diagrams.
Attendees will be able to try out a range of tools available for installing underfloor systems.
- Introduction to underfloor warm water heating systems
- Underfloor heating compliance issues
- Key design aspects of underfloor heating systems
- Underfloor heating system control
- Lay primary pipes
- Marking out pipe laying area
- Pipe laying methods
- Repairing damaged pipes
- Pressure testing
- Installing a manifold
- Connect pipes to manifold
- Commissioning warm-water underfloor systems
- Prerequisites None
- Who should attend Installers